Finding the best credit card in India is still confusing for many people? Just because, nowadays every bank is offering numerous credit cards for different purposes. Some are best for traveling, some are for shopping, movies, fuels, and so on.
So, all have their unique features and benefits. Thus, it is quite a hectic task to find the right credit card for you from so many options. But, now no more as we have come with the most suitable and 10 best credit cards in India in 2021 which will help you in choosing the best one.
Top 10 Credit Cards 2021 in India
|Credit Card||Joining fee||Annual Fee||Best For||Eligibility Criteria|
|Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card||Nil||Rs.499||Movies||Age: 21-65 years old. 18 for add -on card holder Minimum Income: Rs.3.00 lakh p.a.|
|Indian Oil Citi Platinum Card||Nil||Rs.1000||Fuel||Occupation: Salaried Minimum Income:Rs. 25000 per month|
|Citi Cashback Card||Nil||Rs. 500||Cashback||Age: Above 18 years Income: Regular Source|
|IndusInd Bank Platinum Card||Nil||Nil||Lifetime free card||Age: 21-65 Income: nil only requires Salaried/Self Employed|
|HDFC Moneyback Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs.500||Age: at least 21 Income: Regular source|
|Axis bank Neo Credit Card||Rs. 250||Rs.250||Bookings, shopping, movies||Age: 18-70 yearsIncome: 12,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card||Nil||Rs.10,000||Longue access, hotel, dining||Age: 21- 60 years Income: Net monthly income > Rs. 1.75 lakhs per month|
|Yatra SBI Credit Card||Rs. 499||Rs.499||Travelling||Age: 18-60 years Income: Rs. 20,000 per month|
|HSBC Visa Platinum Card||Nil||Nil||Travel, dining, movies||Age: 18-65 years Income: Regular source|
|HDFC Freedom Credit Card||Nil||Rs.500||Birthday parties||Age: 21-65 years Income: tax returns must be less than Rs. Lakh per annum|
Features & Benefits of top 10 Credit Cards 2021 in India (in details)
Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card
This credit card is especially designed for movie connoisseurs. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers its partnership with the PVR cinemas that make this credit card the best for movies.
Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card Benefits
- You can avail add-on cards for family members
- You can get up to 75,000 worth of insurance coverage of stolen or lost cards.
- You can also avail free PVR movie ticket on a minimum spend of 10,000 per billing cycle.
Indian Oil Citi Platinum Card
This is a fuel credit card that helps to save a good amount of money on fuel. Also, you can earn rewards on each purchase.
Indian Oil Citi Platinum Card Benefits;
- You can earn 1 turbo point and 2 turbo pints on every Rs. 150 spent on other purchases and at supermarkets and grocery stores respectively.
- You can avail annual fee waiver on spend of Rs. 30,000 per annum.
- You will get a fuel surcharge waiver at Indian Oil Outlets.
Citi Cashback Credit Card
This card offers many cashbacks as well as other exiting benefits. With the help of this, one can earn after or during spending.
Citi Cashback Credit Card Benefits;
- You can get 5% cashback on movie tickets as well as on phone bill payments.
- You can also make contactless payments of up to Rs. 2,000.
- You will surely get 0.5% cashback on all the other spending.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Card
This is especially designed for the people who loves to live a classy life. It is beneficial for them by offering many lifestyles as well as dining benefits to the respective cardholders.
Benefits of IndusInd Bank Platinum Card
- You can earn 1.5 reward points on every Rs.150 that is spent on this card.
- You can avail many amazing discounts from various travels as well as shopping partners.
- You can also enjoy benefits from movies as well as various games at golf courses in India.
HDFC Moneyback Credit Card
It is one of the best cashback credit cards which provides a good reward points in India.
Benefits of HDFC Moneyback Credit Card
- You can earn 2 reward points each time after spending Rs.150 on the card.
- You can get a 100% waiver on fuel surcharge up to Rs. 250 savings every billing cycle.
- You can earn e-vouchers worth Rs. 500 on spends of above 50,000 but this is only valid for 60 days.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
It is the best card for movie & shopping enthusiasts. It provides many benefits for dining, shopping as well as entertainment purposes in India. One can also do the purchasing on EMI with the help of this card.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Benefits;
- You can avail 10% cashback on mobile recharge, online shopping as well as on movie tickets.
- You can enjoy zero lost card liability.
- You can also get a voucher of Rs.200 from Bookmyshow.
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card
This card offers many benefits to its users in traveling, lifestyle, gold, and many more. This is the reason why it is one of the popular premium cards in India. It also provides rewards points including the best protection for every purchase.
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card Benefits;
- You can earn 5x rewards on all the successive transaction of at least Rs. 4,00,000 in a year.
- You can avail fuel surcharge waiver with the help of this card.
- You can really enjoy a good discount on dining.
Yatra SBI Credit Card
It is one of the best travel credit cards in India. It has many things to offers to its users on both domestic as well as international travel. SBI and Yatra have partnered to each other for offering this card.
Benefits of Yatra SBI Credit Card
- You can earn vouchers worth Rs. 8,250 from Yatra as a welcome gift.
- You can get 6x bonus on the base fare and can avail 1 point on every Rs.100 spent.
- You can avail 1% surcharge waiver on Rs.500 to Rs.3,000 worth fuel purchases.
HSBC Visa Platinum Card
This credit card is preferred by many people as it has been offered by HSBC bank which offers endless rewards. One can really enjoy cashback, reward points, discounts, and many more with this card.
Benefits of HSBC Visa Platinum Card
- You can earn 2 points on every Rs. 150 spent using this card.
- You can really enjoy the fuel surcharge waiver with this card.
- You will get many discounts on dining with HSBC dining privileges.
HDFC Freedom Credit Card
It is one of the best credit cards offered by HDFC banks. This is especially good for fuel as well as shopping.
HDFC Freedom Credit Card Benefits;
- You can enjoy an interest-free period of up to 5 days.
- You can get a gift voucher worth Rs.1,000 after spending Rs.90,000 in a year.
- You can make your birthday 25X better with 25X reward points if you pay with this card on your birthday.
So, now you can go for the Best Credit Card in India 2021 depending on your requirement. As all have different benefits and features. You must also need to look at the eligibility criteria before going for the respective card.
Also, you can have a look at below for some credit card related queries;
What is the highest credit card limit in India?
1,00,000- Rs. 2,50,000 is the highest credit card limit in India offered by HDFC.
Which credit card proves to be the best for online shopping in India?
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card is the best as it is the best to pick for lifetime free advantages.
Which are the best credit card in India allows more travel benefits?
JetPrivilege HDFC Bank club credit card allows more travel benefits.
Which credit card offers best rewards points in India?
SBI Card Prime offers best rewards points in India.
Can you pay your credit card bill with another credit card?
No, there is no direct way for paying the bill of credit card with another.